Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Taking the time to revise, but good idea to re-release?

I believe my stories can be better.  Reading over a past storyline, I discovered that the 'filler' was too filling and decided to chop away at much of the fat.  Problem is, it was previously published (even though the contract is finished and the rights have reverted back to me and I could probably count on one hand how many people bought it), so to resubmit with the revisions...good idea?  I may be able to really go places with this storyline, so I don't want to give up on it just yet; give it one more college try before shelving it completely.  I'm not sure what will happen, but the worst they can say is 'no'.  

Take a lesson from me...have your storyline finished or its end in sight before you submit for publishing.  It will save a hell of a lot of headaches. 
Well, back to the revision process.
~Myr~

No comments:

Post a Comment