Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The second book in my "Harp & Sword Chronicles" will be released September 1st.  "Passion's Chill" takes up where "The Connecting Flame" left off and will have a HFN ending.  I hope to come up with some advertising/contests soon, so stay tuned here or on my FB page at Myristica Onenine for upcoming details.  I will be posting an excerpt on Release Day, both for TCF and for PC.  My thoughts are disorganized on how to do a Blog party so I'll be working on seeing what I can do to get that going soon as well.  
Until then, I hope that Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort in a M/M Romance is your choice of reading material.  If so, then Thaddeus and Stephen deliver on all counts!  =D
You can purchase both books here:
Or, "The Connecting Flame" is on Kindle here:
Or on Nook here:
Enjoy!
Blessed Be!
~Myr~

No comments:

Post a Comment