Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Connecting Flame -- PUBLISHED!!!

In 1999 I began a fan fiction story with original characters that, after a while, started speaking to me of a world all their own. On a parallel time frame, the story lines of Xena and her relationship with Gabrielle also played a part in the development of these two characters. I wanted to see a similar warrior/peace-nick story, but done within a male/male context, thus "The Harp & Sword Chronicles" was born. After many rewrites (over 10 years worth) and many scenarios running through my mind the end result is this first book in "The Harp & Sword Chronicles" -- 'The Connecting Flame'.  (See cover image above for link)
My slogan is: "Hurt/Comfort Never Felt So Good". Book 2, "Passion's Chill" is slated for release in September. Book 3, "Visions", was submitted just this morning, and book 4 "The Quest" is finished and just needs to be polished. Thaddeus and Stephen have a unique relationship, one geared more towards soul-mates. Due to Stephen's sickness, there is not much physical passion, if any at this time, but the intimacy factor is through the roof. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you to Silver Publishing for taking me on board. I'm anxious to get started on this incredible ride of being a published author. Thanks to the wonderful editors who worked with me, and to Reese Dante for the beautiful cover. And thanks to Alison Todd and all the others at Silver Publishing for working with me on this project. Have a wonderful day, all! ♥
Myristica
 

No comments:

Post a Comment