Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Incredible changes...

I've not been reading the M/M books a lot these last few months with my mom being sick and then passing on, as well as the need to get my own material finished, not to mention a spiritual study I'm undertaking.  Also, I work 40 hours a week, so there's not a lot of time to do fun reading!  :(  However, that does not mean I can't sneak a page or two in between other tasks.  I'm reading 'Raincheck' by Sarah Madison and 'Bounty' by Hank Edwards.  Slow going on my part (not theirs), but wish I could find the time to just sit and read and not have to worry about other things.  Ah, well, maybe this weekend I may find some time after the chores and errands are done.

In the meantime, I studied today for my spiritual class, but this morning I edited the first two chapters of the space opera I'm working on.  As well as worked at the job.  Productive.  Now I'm tired and want to go to bed. 
Until more to update comes along, I bid you all sweet dreams and sweet passages through the day.

~Myr~
Oh, yeah, I was also able to pay my artist for the next illustration for my "Harp & Sword Chronicles", I hope to get that baby within the next week.  Once I do, I'll watermark it and post it.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment